The Lofts at Logan View
1666 Callowhill Street Philadelphia, PA 19130
Art Museum / Fairmount
Built in 1903, this former 5-story plant was restored and adapted into luxury lofts with impressively large windows, high ceilings, and wide-open spaces. Natural light abounds highlighting the original brick walls, imposing timber beams, and towering ceilings.
The building features studio, 1-bedroom, and 2-bedroom apartments, with an open atmosphere and breathtaking skyline views.
- Pet-friendly apartments (restrictions apply)
- 24-hour maintenance
- Convenient online resident services
- 24/7 lobby attendant
- On-site management
- Package receiving services
- Complimentary membership to the MetroFit basketball court and fitness center
- Free Wi-Fi in most common areas
- Historic building
- Lobby featuring the work of local Philadelphia artists
- Smoke-free community
1666 Callowhill Street
Philadelphia, PA 19130
Contact Us or Request a visit
Please call (215) 692-6636 or simply fill out the form below and we'll get back to you shortly.
2 beds, 1 full, 1 half bathsListing with: TCS MGT LLC
See all The Lofts at Logan View.
(all data current as of 12/6/2016)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.