Gifts for Guys at the PHS Holiday Pop Up Store
We’re counting down the remaining shopping days for this year! If you are still looking for the perfect gift for a great guy in your life, the PHS Holiday Pop Up Store at 8514 Germantown Avenue in Chestnut Hill is the perfect place to shop. You’ll find unique gifts for hard-to-shop-for dads, husbands, sons and friends, including:
- A bottle opener with a Scandinavian flair – crafted from the shed antler of a reindeer
- A sleek steel flask with a mirror-finish, an award winner in excellent design
- Cool janitor-style key rings
- Oversized, rough-cut, brick-style soap by Duke Cannon – perfect for a guy’s guy
- Fun kitchenware, barware and tech accessories — plus much more!
Check off other names on your list with fantastic, unique gifts with interesting stories. From amazing decorations, to beautiful flowers and plants you can show off all year round, the PHS Pop Up has something for everyone. Even items you’d never think of like kitchen gadgets, wallets, and calendars are available for purchase. This year, give a gift with a unique story and personal touch to show everyone in your life how much you care.
The PHS Holiday Pop Up Store is open through the holidays. And proceeds from the PHS Pop Up Holiday Store benefit the programs of PHS, including City Harvest, which provides healthy, locally grown produce for families in need. So hurry over to Chestnut Hill and cross the last names off your list!
Read the full article at Philadelphia Magazine.