Home Size1,645 sqft
Days on Market29
1401 Spruce St, Philadelphia, PA 19102
The Atlantic at 1401 Spruce street in Philadelphia provides unrivaled craftsmanship and sophistication in a historic Beaux Arts building, soaring 22 stories over Center City’s Avenue of the Arts.
The Atlantic has a rich history that began with its design in 1922 by architect Joseph F. Kuntz as the headquarters of its namesake, the Atlantic-Richfield Oil Company. Rising 22 stories above the renowned Avenue of the Arts in Philadelphia, The Atlantic’s exterior character makes it one of the most recognizable buildings in Philadelphia. With a foundation of timeless tradition and prestige the property was transformed in 2018, recreated for every element of exquisite living.
Awarded LEED Gold certification for innovative sustainable design, The Atlantic is completely powered by wind-generated electricity, reducing the building’s carbon footprint to almost non-existent. As an adaptive re-use of an obsolete building, The Atlantic building was a large scale recycling project delivering new world-class residences at a fraction of the environmental impact of new construction. Responsibly sourced building materials including locally made cabinetry and Forest Stewardship Council certified hardwood flooring have very low emissions of Volatile Organic Compounds, for the highest standard of indoor air quality. With a rebuilt building envelope far more efficient than a new glass curtainwall highrise and the most efficient HVAC system available, Energy Star everything, all LED lighting, and every other green feature imaginable, The Atlantic has been designed to meet the highest levels of sustainability.
The sumptuously appointed wellness-focused Garden Level compares favorably with the finest private clubs, all complementary and an elevator ride away.
Fitness Facilities Feature:
- Top-top-of-the-line cardio equipment, including Peloton bikes, recumbents, and Stairmaster
- HIIT interval training circuit, including Woodway treadmill, SkiErg, Airbike, Nexersys boxer, and more.
- Functional fitness training room with overhead monkey bar frame and full suite of functional training accessories.
- 25 selectorized, plate-loaded, and free weight stations.
- Yoga and training room space with regular complimentary daily trainer-led fitness classes, as well as anytime access to the interactive Wellbeats training suite of classes with 70” touchscreen display.
- Fully equipped training room includes pilates reformers, spin bikes and more.
- A constant high-volume flow of humidity controlled fresh outdoor air with continual exhaust of stale CO2, enhancing performance and cognition in the indoor wellness spaces, while multiples layers of energizing and balanced lighting create an atmosphere conducive to your intentions.
- Recovery-focused his and her spa facilities include high-pressure showers, dry saunas, stand-up light therapy and tanning, and state-of-the-art Hydro Massage beds; as well as a steam room and a reservable treatment room.
- Large children’s playroom with art studio, custom treehouse and more.
- Co-working space with private meeting rooms.
- Exclusive community lounge with entertaining kitchen, reservable for parties.
- Soundproof music room.
The Terrace Level presents expanses of warm travertine, nero marquina marble, and one hundred year old white terracotta set against a stunning unobstructed backdrop of the Philadelphia skyline on all sides, providing exquisite outdoor spaces which include:
- Elegant waterfall-edge lounging pool and oversized hot-tub.
- Outdoor salon and sundeck with chaises, club seating, and daybeds, with built-in fireplaces, overhead gas heaters, and cooling misters.
- Vine-adorned outdoor dining pavilion with long 30-person table.
- Comprehensive outdoor kitchen with four grilling stations, refrigerators, ice, and sinks.
- Large rooftop dog park with K9 grass.
- Outdoor childrens’ play area with splash pad.
- Bike storage & Resident storage.
- Commercial capacity laundry equipment room for oversized loads and house staff use.
Services by a handpicked team of experienced professionals with a keen understanding of luxury living:
- 24-hour concierge.
- Off-street private driveway for loading and drop off.
- Options for valet, reserved space self parking, or both.
- 24-hour valet parking, with app and text based car retrieval.
- Cardboard package removal service – building staff will discard your boxes for recycling from your door.
- Complimentary on-site fitness classes led by top-rated instructors.
- Complimentary coffee service and ice bar in the lounge.
- Complimentary use of bikes and electric scooters.
- Premium ‘room service’ delivery from the ground level world-class restaurant, as well as priority access reservations.
- 24 hour on-site maintenance.
- Shabbat mode elevators.
- Premium elevator access for Penthouse residents including priority call and private ride.
- List View
- Map View
See all The Atlantic.
(all data current as of 2/25/2020)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.